Since you can’t live on cookies alone (and yes, I have tried in the past), here are Chive Spelt Mini Biscuits. I love the way these look and they taste great, too. Before you know it, you’ve popped a good 3 or 4 in your mouth. It’s another of Isa’s recipes for Vegan Brunch. While I’m at it, let me just plug the scones from yesterday’s post again. If you haven’t made them, you’re missing out!
- Seitan Harissa Burgers (almost) from Grills Gone Vegan!
- Celebrate the Great American Vegan Cookout!
- 1st Annual Cleveland VegFest
- Winners! Sparkling Margaritas!
- Book Talk and Contests!
- Baking the Rounds: Whole Grain Vegan Baking Blog Tour!
- Grills Gone Vegan! With Jim’s Favorite Pizza!
- Sauerkraut Stuffed Corned Seitan
- Celebrate Pi Day with a Recipe and a Contest!
- Tofu Scramble with Tomato Thyme Gravy – Crunk Style!